Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works: Each Tuesday will be assigned a topic and then you post your top ten list that fits it. Feel free to add your own spin on the topic to make it work for you! For me, I’m not sure the type of spin I want to put on it, so for now I’ll post fairly straight-forward responses.
I put this month’s topics at the bottom of the post, but you can find the whole list on the host blog. If you don’t have a blog, you’re welcome to participate using other social media or even by putting your list in the comments.
This Week’s Topic: Books That Made Me Laugh Out Loud (Claire @ Book Lovers Pizza)
**You can select the cover of each novel to access their entry on Goodreads and their titles below for my reviews, if available.**
- February 9:
Valentine’s Day/Love Freebie
- February 16:
Purple, Yellow, and/or Green Book Covers (in honor of Mardis Gras, which is today!)
- February 23:
Books That Made Me Laugh Out Loud (Claire @ Book Lovers Pizza)
- March 2: Characters Whose Job I Wish I Had (maybe not even because the job sounds fun, but maybe the co-workers are cool or the boss is hot?)
- March 9: Spring Cleaning Freebie (for example, books you’re planning to get rid of for whatever reason, book’s you’d like to clean off your TBR by either reading them or deciding you’re not interested, books that feel fresh and clean to you after winter is over, etc.)
- March 16: Books On My Spring 2021 TBR
- March 23: Funny Book Titles
- March 30: Places In Books I’d Love to Live
I cannot believe that this is the last Tuesday list for February! Time has gotten away from me and it seems that this month went by faster than usual. This month’s Tuesday lists were really fun and fairly easy as two of them included just looking at the covers rather than me trying to remember anything more detailed about them. March, especially with the spring cleaning ones, will require a little more work I believe as I have a lot to go through and try to narrow it down to twenty novels (haha) For this week’s list, I do not believe that I have ever actually laughed out loud while reading. However, I have been greatly amused many times while reading and on some very rare occasions, I may chuckle or giggle. Therefore, my list includes the ten books that I thought of first when I tried to picture books that included these “giggle moments.”