As the end of the month fell on a Friday (yesterday), I decided to post my monthly wrap-up today instead of my usual Weekly Wrap-up.
Month four in 2021 is now wrapped up, so it is time to officially gather my reviews/posts for this past month. I’ve been keeping up with my audiobooks and they have helped me tremendously with balancing my ARCs (ebooks or paperback) with my back-log. Without audiobooks, I would not get to almost all of my back-log and would be a lot more behind in my reading. Most of the novels that I read this month fell within the top range (four to five donuts) which a nice indication to me that it was definitely a good reading month! I have no idea if I am “too nice” with my ratings, but they are definitely ones that I enjoyed and are ones that I would read again!
**You can access my reviews by clicking on the covers of each novel. **
Review Posts: Four to Five Donuts
Review Posts: Three to Four Donuts
Review Posts: Two to Three Donuts
Review Posts: Zero to Two Donuts
My Six for Sunday Posts:
- April 4: Serpents on Covers
- April 11: Magical Books
- April 18: Fictional Islands
- April 25: Pirate Captains
My Goodreads Monday Posts:
- April 5: Life’s Too Short
- April 12: Legend of the Lakes
- April 19: Kingdom of Flesh and Fire
- April 26: The Shadows Between Us
My Top Tuesday Posts:
My WWW Wednesdays Posts:
My TBR Clean-Up Posts:
- April 1: Clean-up #12 – One Keep and Four Tosses
- April 8: Clean-up #13 – Five Tosses
- April 15: Clean-up #14 – One Keep and Four Tosses
- April 22: Clean-up #15 – One Keep and Four Tosses
- April 29: Clean-up #16 – Five Tosses
Book Blogger Hop Posts:
- April 7: To be or Not to be Tired of Blogging
- April 11: Are Covers a Deciding Factor?
- April 16: Weekly Memes
- April 23: How do you create your blogs?
- April 30: Common Tropes
My Top 5 Saturday Posts:
- April 3: Diverse Characters
- April 10: Blood on Covers
- April 17: First GR TBR Additions
- April 24: Forest Novels
My Weekly Wrap-Up Posts:
- Week of March 28th to April 3rd
- Week of April 4th to April 10th
- Week of April 11th to April 17th
- Week of April 18th to April 24th
Spell the Month in Books:
April is over already! arch has come and gone! This month I completed 47 novels with a mix of audiobooks, novellas, and novels. I was lucky enough to be in a nice reading centric mood this month and I was excited to dive into my next read. I am not sure if this trend will continue in May, but it was nice to read a great mix of entertaining books last month.
I have about 10(?) blog tours in May for a lot of books that I am excited to read, although I have not started any of them yet. Aside from those novels, I am not sure what else I will read. Aside from my reading, I do want to update my Book Review page. Right now I have a long list, but I am trying to think of another way to list them or add a secondary list by author or series. Another update I hope to accomplish in May is to update my “About Me” page. Another goal is to actually get around to creating my Book Tag and Blog Award posts. I have a list of them that I am excited to complete, so now I need to actually write them. Finally, I’ll have another media break in May, just like I did in April, but my hope to try and prewrite at least some posts as I greatly enjoy making them.
That is it for April, so now it is time to move on to my reading and blog posts for May! Happy reading and blogging everyone!