Month six in 2021 is now complete, so it is time to officially wrap-up my reviews/posts for this past month. This month was pretty crazy as I completed 45 novels (about half audiobook and half ebook). Most of the novels that I read this month fell within the top range (four to five donuts) which a nice indication to me that it was definitely a good reading month!
**You can access my reviews by clicking on the covers of each novel. **
Review Posts: Four to Five Donuts
Review Posts: Three to Four Donuts
Review Posts: Two to Three Donuts
Review Posts: Zero to Two Donuts
My Six for Sunday Posts:
- June 6th: Rainbow Covers
- June 13th: LGBTQIA+ Rec. Stories
- June 20th: LGBTQIA+ Characters
- June 27th: LGBTQIA+ TBR
My Goodreads Monday Posts:
- June 7th: The Court of Secrets (The Fate of Crowns #3)
- June 14th: Crownless
- June 21st: The Queer Principles of Kit Webb
- June 28th: The Jasmine Throne (Burning Kingdoms #1)
My Top Tuesday Posts:
- June 1st: Top 10 2021 Reads (So Far)
- June 8th: Books that Led to Other Books
- June 15th: Summer 2021 TBR
- June 29th: Anticipated 2021 Reads
My Last Year I Was Reading Posts:
My First Lines Friday Posts:
- June 4th: Wendy, Darling
- June 11th: Thorn
- June 18th: Of Silver and Shadow
- June 25th: The Wolf and the Woodsman
My Book Blogger Hop Posts:
- June 4th: Blog Post Images
- June 11th: Love Triangles
- June 18th: How often do you read?
- June 25th: How Late do you Read?
My Weekly Wrap-Up Posts:
- Week of May 30th to June 5th
- Week of June 6th to June 12th
- Week of June 13th to June 19th
- Week of June 20th to June 26th
Spell the Month in Books
June has now come and gone! I read and reviewed 45 novels this month – 22 audiobooks and 23 ebooks. Six of them were for blog tours and the other ebooks were a mix of back log titles or ARCs, either requested on Netgalley or gifted by the publishers.
I started two new weekly memes this month, Last Year I Was Reading and First Lines Friday. I also halted my WWW Wednesday posts this month. My other changes that I did to my blog are updating my blog menu. I grouped together all of my meme/wrap up sections and added in two new book lists, one is “Reviews by Author” and the other is “Reviews by Narrator. ” My next read will either be an ARC or I might get a head start of my blog tour post for Friday. I am not sure about my next audiobook, but it most likely will be either the second novel for the Three Dark Crowns series or The Dark Elements series. I hope everyone had a great June and will have an excellent July!
3 thoughts on “~ Monthly Wrap-Up: JUNE ~”
Wow! What an awesome month!!
Wow, you got through a lot of books in June! I hope you have an amazing July. 🙂