Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works: Each Tuesday will be assigned a topic and then you post your top ten list that fits it. Feel free to add your own spin on the topic to make it work for you! For me, I’m not sure the type of spin I want to put on it, so for now I’ll post fairly straight-forward responses.
I put this month’s topics at the bottom of the post, but you can find the whole list on the host blog. If you don’t have a blog, you’re welcome to participate using other social media or even by putting your list in the comments.
This Week’s Topic: New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2021
- January 18:
2021 Releases I Was Excited to Read But Didn’t Get To
- January 25: New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2021
- February 1: Books with Character Names In the Titles (Submitted by BookLoversBlog and Lucy @ Bookworm Blogger)
- February 8: Love Freebie (come up with your own topic having to do with love)
- February 15: Books Too Good to Review Properly (I have no words!) (Submitted by Dedra @ A Book Wanderer)
- February 22: Dynamic Duos (Submitted by Elley @ Elley the Book Otter)
Happy fourth Tuesday in January!
There are definitely more than ten new-to-me authors that I read for the first time in 2021. This list is a list of ten random ones along with the first novel that I read by them. Almost all of these authors have a new novel coming out in 2022, so I cannot wait to read more from them.
How about you? How did you interpret this week’s topic?