Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works: Each Tuesday will be assigned a topic and then you post your top ten list that fits it. Feel free to add your own spin on the topic to make it work for you! For me, I’m not sure the type of spin I want to put on it, so for now I’ll post fairly straight-forward responses.
I put this month’s topics at the bottom of the post, but you can find the whole list on the host blog. If you don’t have a blog, you’re welcome to participate using other social media or even by putting your list in the comments.
This Week’s Topic: Dynamic Duos (Submitted by Elley @ Elley the Book Otter)
- February 1:
Books with Character Names In the Titles (Submitted by BookLoversBlog and Lucy @ Bookworm Blogger)
- February 8:
Love Freebie (come up with your own topic having to do with love)
- February 15:
Books Too Good to Review Properly (I have no words!) (Submitted by Dedra @ A Book Wanderer)
- February 22: Dynamic Duos (Submitted by Elley @ Elley the Book Otter)
- March 1: Books I Enjoyed, but Have Never Mentioned On My Blog
- March 8: Books With Your Favorite Trope/Theme (Submitted by Raincheckandread.com and Sara Beth @ Life, Love, Writing)
- March 15: Books On My Spring 2022 TBR
- March 22: Books With an Adjective In the Title (Submitted by Nicole @ How to Train a Book Dragon)
- March 29: 21st Century Books I Think Will Become Classics (Submitted by Lisa of Hopewell)
Happy fourth Tuesday in February!
I was between dynamic duo characters and authors and ultimately landed on authors. My other idea to fit the prompt was duologies, however, I already did a recent duology post, so I decided to stick with the authors’ version. While putting together my list, I realized I was short a few novels to make ten based on my previous reads, so I included some authors that I want to read soon.
How about you? How did you interpret this week’s topic?
One thought on “~ Top Ten Tuesday: Dynamic Duo Authors ~”