Welcome to my third post for the ABC Challenge!
I am not sure who the creator of this challenge is as I do not recall seeing a link on others’ posts. If you know who it is, I will be happy to add their credits. The rules are simple as each post contains one letter of the alphabet and contains memorable reads from the past and novels from your TBR.
For this challenge, I decided to mix up my order using a random letter generator. Instead of going alphabetically, I will post based on the letter chosen by the generator. At the moment, I am tracking the completed letters and attempting to cycle through all of the letters at least once. I believe I will also try to make this a weekly post, for now. Since I will run out of letters before the end of the year, I may circle back through the alphabet as I can include other books not used during the first round.
Today’s Letter: F
“F” was a surprising letter as I had more novels that began with this letter than I originally anticipated. My number of TBRs definitely outweigh my completed, but I loved the ones that I did previously read.
Memorable Titles That Start With the Letter “F”
- (The) Fate of Crowns (The Fate of Crowns #1) – As the first novel in one my top series, this novel sets up the main characters, the potential romances, the political intrigue, and the main conflict.
- Faking It – This story was a humorous and heartfelt take on the story of one twin sister temporarily taking over her sister’s life while the sister is away.
- For the Love of Friends – In this story, the main character tries to navigate the chaos of being in five weddings jammed together one after the other. This was a very fun story filled with different typpes of relationships as each bride gives a different experience.
- Friends With Benefits – I was pleasantly surprised by this story as it turned out to me more than I expected. Aside from a sweet romance story, there was a great exploration into the idea of family.
- From Blood And Ash (From Blood & Ash #1) – This is one series that I really need to start reading again as I loved the first novel. As the fourth one will be released this year, I need to catch-up with the others.
- (The) Firekeeper’s Daughter – This one was a very interesting story that integrated Native American culture. There is a lot of information packed into this story as there are multiple characters that all interact in a complex plot.
- Forestborn (Forestborn #1) – As the start of a duology, I am curious how it will turn out. So far, it had a great start with this story as it was filled with adventure, romance, friendship, and a nice mystery.
- Fable (Fable #1) – Fable was a fun start to the duology. It was set in an interesting world with great characters and I love the adventure that takes place.
Books on My TBR that Start With the Letter “F”
Have you read any of the novels mentioned above or are they on your TBR?