Welcome to my fifth post for the ABC Challenge!
I am not sure who the creator of this challenge is as I do not recall seeing a link on others’ posts. If you know who it is, I will be happy to add their credits. The rules are simple as each post contains one letter of the alphabet and contains memorable reads from the past and novels from your TBR.
For this challenge, I decided to mix up my order using a random letter generator. Instead of going alphabetically, I will post based on the letter chosen by the generator. As there may be repeats, I am not sure if I want to select a new letter or just post the letter given by the generator, so I will have to decide once that situation occurs. I am also still working on if I want to make this a weekly post or if I want to spread out the posts.
Today’s Letter: W
“W” was a difficult letter to narrow down for both my completed and my TBR as there are tons of novels that I enjoyed and would easily read again along with multiple novels that I hope to read in the near future.
Memorable Titles That Start With the Letter “W”
- While We Were Dating (The Wedding Date #6) – This was a very sweet and heartwarming addition to the series. As the main character is the brother of the main character from the third novel, I loved that this standalone gave a nice story for the new couple as well as tiny updates on the previous.
- (The) Witch’s Heart – In this story, Norse Mythology is explored through the tale of Angraboda, the “mother of monsters.” It may not have been a very fast paced story, but it was still very interesting.
- Warrior of the Wild – This was an excellent easy standalone fantasy Viking-inspired story. The story has two main pieces revolving around the main character’s trial to become a warrior that was well laidout and an interesting story.
- What Now? (What If#2) – This story follows the events of the first, although it can be read as a standalone if a reader only wants to read one of the two novels. I love how it explores second chance romances and figuring out your life after some unexpected changes.
- (The) Wayward Tower (The Twin Kingdoms #3) – As the third novel in the Twin Kingdoms series, this one was one of my favorites. It brought together elements from the first two stories, included a nice standalone story, and set up the final novel all within a shorter amount of pages.
- (The) Witch Collector (The Witch Walker Trilogy #1) – The story does start off a little slow, but it was extremely captivating by the end. I eagerly anticipate the release of the sequel!
- (The) Wicked King (Folk of the Air #2) – This one was my favorite in the trilogy as it was a great continuation of the first novel and gave a nice cliff-hanger ending to set up the final novel.
- Wings of Fury (Wings of Fury #1) – I love Greek Mythology stories and this duology was great. It follows the time of the Titans before the rise of the Gods/Goddesses and gave an interesting story.
Books on My TBR that Start With the Letter “W”
Have you read any of the novels mentioned above or are they on your TBR?