Welcome to my ninth post for the ABC Challenge!
I am not sure who the creator of this challenge is as I do not recall seeing a link on others’ posts. If you know who it is, I will be happy to add their credits. The rules are simple as each post contains one letter of the alphabet and contains memorable reads from the past and novels from your TBR.
For this challenge, I decided to mix up my order using a random letter generator. Instead of going alphabetically, I will post based on the letter chosen by the generator. As there may be repeats, I am not sure if I want to select a new letter or just post the letter given by the generator, so I will have to decide once that situation occurs. I am also still working on if I want to make this a weekly post or if I want to spread out the posts.
Today’s Letter: E
“E” was a difficult letter as I have not read a ton of novels beginning with this letter nor do I have a lot on my TBR. Eventually, I will have to search around for more as I am sure there are many that I am missing.
Memorable Titles That Start With the Letter “E”
- Eight Perfect Hours – While the cover initially made me think of a holiday-themed novel, this story actually takes place in March. It was an interesting exploration of the idea of fate and I look forward to reading more from the author in the future.
- (An) Enchantment of Ravens – This was an interesting standalone story featuring fae and humans interacting. I wish this one included more exploration of the characters, but I enjoyed how it takes a simple plot surrounding a painting and expanded into a greater tale.
- Enjoy the View (Moose Springs, AK #3) – This story takes place on Mount Veil near Moose Springs, so there is not a lot within the town. This was a very fun adventure tale weaved together with the developing romance between the two main characters.
- (The) Ex Talk – I liked that this story was centered in Seattle at a radio station as there are tons of novels that feature either. This story also takes two characters with different socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, which added some nice dimension to their romantic journey.
- Escape to the Hummingbird Hotel (The Hummingbird Hotel #1) – This story was a fun escape to the island of Corfu. It follows a woman at a crossroads who inherits a hotel. Not only was the main character enjoyable, but I also loved all of the secondary characters as well.
- Elle’s A to Z of Love – The story takes place over the course of four years where the main character Elle is at different places in both her personal and romantic lives. It was an enjoyable story that made me want to read more from the author.
- Every Day in December – Not only was this a very heartwarming romance tale, but I love the main character’s passion for Shakespeare and how it was integrated into the story.
- Every Last Breath (Dark Elements #3) – While this series includes a love triangle, I liked that the author gave readers the chance to select who “wins” in the end. The first two novels set up the main character with each suitor and everything comes together in this novel.
Books on My TBR that Start With the Letter “E”
Have you read any of the novels mentioned above or are they on your TBR?
One thought on “~ The ABC Challenge: “E” ~”