Welcome to my tenth post for the ABC Challenge!
I am not sure who the creator of this challenge is as I do not recall seeing a link on others’ posts. If you know who it is, I will be happy to add their credits. The rules are simple as each post contains one letter of the alphabet and contains memorable reads from the past and novels from your TBR.
For this challenge, I decided to mix up my order using a random letter generator. Instead of going alphabetically, I will post based on the letter chosen by the generator. As there may be repeats, I am not sure if I want to select a new letter or just post the letter given by the generator, so I will have to decide once that situation occurs. I am also still working on if I want to make this a weekly post or if I want to spread out the posts.
Today’s Letter: M
“M” was a fun letter as I had a nice mix of my top two genres, romance and fantasy. Some of my choices are part of a series where I need to catch-up on previously published works and others still have novels that will be published in the future.
Memorable Titles That Start With the Letter “M”
- (A) Marvellous Light (The Last Binding #1) – This novel was very interesting as it both set up the sequel while also having a nice enough ending where readers could use that open-endedness on its own. The characters in this story were well-written and I cannot wait to read about them in the sequel.
- (The) Moria Pearls (Lady Diviner #2) – Elinor continues on her quest to find the Moria Pearls that were introduced in the first novel. This story combines a mix of interesting characters, some fantasy, and some sweet historical romance.
- Mistletoe & Mr Right (Moose Springs, AK #3) – I loved the opposite attracts romance in this story. The novel continued to showcase the gorgeous setting of small-town Moose Springs in Alaska and makes me want to travel to a similar place soon.
- Maggie Finds Her Muse – This story follows a writer named Maggie who relocates to try and find inspiration for her novel. I would absolutely love to do this and I greatly enjoyed following her along on her journey.
- (The) Midnight Lie (Forgotten Gods #1) – While not my favorite duology, I did love how this initial novel set up the sequel. There were some predicted elements, but I greatly enjoyed how there was still some mystery in how the story would actually end.
- (The) Meeting Point– The story takes the reader from coast to coast in the US where Maya is on the search for the mysterious man “Max.” Along the way she meets an author, Ethan, and a group of other small-town figures.
- Married by Sunday (Soul Mates in Romeo #5) – This series and I just seem to click as I loved all five in the series, so far. This novel is simplistic in its set-up but was still a very captivating and heartwarming read.
- Mirrors of Ice (Bewitching Fairy Tales #2) – Each novel in the series contains elements from multiple fairy tales and combines them into a unique retelling. While this story can act as a standalone, there are callbacks to the first novel in the series and some hints at what is to come in future novels.
Books on My TBR that Start With the Letter “M”
Have you read any of the novels mentioned above or are they on your TBR?