Welcome to my thirteenth post for the ABC Challenge!
I am not sure who the creator of this challenge is as I do not recall seeing a link on others’ posts. If you know who it is, I will be happy to add their credits. The rules are simple as each post contains one letter of the alphabet and contains memorable reads from the past and novels from your TBR.
For this challenge, I decided to mix up my order using a random letter generator. Instead of going alphabetically, I will post based on the letter chosen by the generator. As there may be repeats, I am not sure if I want to select a new letter or just post the letter given by the generator, so I will have to decide once that situation occurs. I am also still working on if I want to make this a weekly post or if I want to spread out the posts.
Today’s Letter: U
“U” was a fun letter as I had an interesting mix of stories. For both my completed novels and my TBR, I had a nice mix of standalone and novels that are part of a series.
Memorable Titles That Start With the Letter “U”
- Uprooted – This story was very interesting. While it was very detailed, it was still easy to follow and was a captivating standalone story.
- Unwritten (Zweeshen Chronicles #1) – As this is the first novel in the series, it is difficult to see how everything will come together. This novel introduces a large amount of material that needs to be worked through during the rest of the series.
- Ungodly (Goddess War #3) – This was an interesting end to the trilogy. I enjoyed the modern take on Greek mythology and how the divide between the immortals was the central conflict.
- Unbirthday (Twisted Tales #10) – This novel did a nice take on the usual twists in the series by making it almost a sequel where the events take place after the Disney version has ended.
- Uncork My Love – This novel takes two people in the wine industry and creates a captivating love story between them.
- Under the Whispering Door– The story at first is very simplistic with a man trying to cope with crossing over, but the author manages to turn it into so much more and I continue to greatly enjoy his works.
- (The) Unhoneymooners – The main reason why these two became enemies was not for me, but I did greatly enjoy the antics that came with their fake honeymoon in the gorgeous Hawaiian setting.
- Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club #2) – Liv was a very difficult character to like in both this story and the previous. It’s unfortunate that she was paired with Braden, who was amazing, which is one of the main reasons my feelings go back and forth for this story.
Books on My TBR that Start With the Letter “U”
Have you read any of the novels mentioned above or are they on your TBR?