Welcome to my fourteenth post for the ABC Challenge!
I am not sure who the creator of this challenge is as I do not recall seeing a link on others’ posts. If you know who it is, I will be happy to add their credits. The rules are simple as each post contains one letter of the alphabet and contains memorable reads from the past and novels from your TBR.
For this challenge, I decided to mix up my order using a random letter generator. Instead of going alphabetically, I will post based on the letter chosen by the generator. As there may be repeats, I am not sure if I want to select a new letter or just post the letter given by the generator, so I will have to decide once that situation occurs. I am also still working on if I want to make this a weekly post or if I want to spread out the posts.
Today’s Letter: K
I have tons of novels that start with “K,” but I had a tough time narrowing down my choices. While I did select a few novels that included the word “kiss,” I greatly enjoyed those stories and wanted to include them even though I usually try to diversify my lists a little more.
Memorable Titles That Start With the Letter “K”
- Kingdom of the Wicked (#1) – This story was very addictive and I love the entire series, so far. It is a difficult wait for the final novel in the trilogy to be released.
- (The) Kinder Poison (#1) – I was thrilled when the author announced that there will be a self-published third novel in this series as I love all the characters and stories.
- King’s Cage (Red Queen #3) – I can see the good in this series, but it still has some elements that just aren’t for me. I do enjoy how this novel introduces multiple perspectives and sets up the rest of the series.
- (The) Keeper of Night (#1) – There are many complex characters and other elements in this story and I cannot wait to read the sequel.
- (The) Knockoff– This novel was a nice surprise. While it is not a favorite among some readers, I found it to be a very pleasant read and one I would read again.
- Kisses and Croissants– This story was a fantastic insight into the world of ballet while producing an easy and heart-warming read.
- Kiss My Cupcake– The rivalry at the beginning of this story was fun and turned into a sweet romance.
- (The) Kiss Quotient (#1)– This story was very sweet. While the romance was more insta-love, the connection between the characters was well-written.
Books on My TBR that Start With the Letter “K”
Have you read any of the novels mentioned above or are they on your TBR?