Welcome to my seventeenth post for the ABC Challenge!
I am not sure who the creator of this challenge is as I do not recall seeing a link on others’ posts. If you know who it is, I will be happy to add their credits. The rules are simple as each post contains one letter of the alphabet and contains memorable reads from the past and novels from your TBR.
For this challenge, I decided to mix up my order using a random letter generator. Instead of going alphabetically, I will post based on the letter chosen by the generator. As there may be repeats, I am not sure if I want to select a new letter or just post the letter given by the generator, so I will have to decide once that situation occurs. I am also still working on if I want to make this a weekly post or if I want to spread out the posts.
Today’s Letter: R
I have tons of novels that I have read that begin with “R” yet I seem to be missing a ton on my TBR. This seems to be a good reminder that I need to be better at keeping up with my Goodreads TBR so I can have a better handle on all the novels that I still want to read.
Memorable Titles That Start With the Letter “R”
- Red, White & Royal Blue – This novel was very sweet and enjoyable. Since this is becoming a movie, it will be interesting to see how it translates to the screen.
- Raybearer (Raybearer #1) – I was greatly surprised by how much I loved this story as all of the characters were enjoyable and the story was very unique.
- Realm Breaker (Realm Breaker #1) – This novel has a ton of characters and plot lines to track. It is all interesting overall, but I’ll have to read the sequel to try and fully connect to the series.
- Romance By the Book (Soul Mates in Romeo #3) – This story at first glance was not for me as one of the suitors is engaged, however, it did win me over and was a novel that I easily read in a single sitting.
- (The) Red Palace – This novel begins with a murder mixed with a darker historical atmosphere and ends in a nice unexpected way.
- Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger #2)– Since the series has crossover characters from another series, it was nice how this novel brings everything together while setting up the final novel.
- (The) Rose and the Claw (The Twin Kingdoms #1) – This story was short yet felt complete. It was a very unique retelling of Beauty and the Beast and I loved the subtle set-up for the rest of the series.
- (The) Runaway Bride – This story begins with the bride on the side of the road with her wedding dress on and rescued by a man. It started in a more comical type way and became an addictive heartfelt story.
Books on My TBR that Start With the Letter “R”
Have you read any of the novels mentioned above or are they on your TBR?
One thought on “~ The ABC Book Challenge: “R” ~”