Welcome to my eighteenth post for the ABC Challenge!
I am not sure who the creator of this challenge is as I do not recall seeing a link on others’ posts. If you know who it is, I will be happy to add their credits. The rules are simple as each post contains one letter of the alphabet and contains memorable reads from the past and novels from your TBR.
For this challenge, I decided to mix up my order using a random letter generator. Instead of going alphabetically, I will post based on the letter chosen by the generator. As there may be repeats, I am not sure if I want to select a new letter or just post the letter given by the generator, so I will have to decide once that situation occurs. I am also still working on if I want to make this a weekly post or if I want to spread out the posts.
Today’s Letter: C
This was a very difficult letter as I had too many stories to choose from in my completed novels list. There are a lot of novels beginning with “C’ and I love that I had many to choose from and I cannot wait to continue to add to this ever expanding list.
Memorable Titles That Start With the Letter “C”
- (The) Cruel Prince (Folk of the Air #1) – The story starts off slowly, but it builds up the characters and story well. I loved how well-written the characters were where some were likeable and others were not.
- (A) Court of Thorns and Roses (ACOTAR #1) – This story nicely sets up the characters and story. It was a very captivating tale and I cannot wait to continue with the series.
- Caraval (Caraval #1) – The world in this series is incredibly intriguing and I loved how this novel introduced the characters and story.
- Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) – While the story starts in a simple manner, it builds itself up nicely to set itself up for the rest of the epic series.
- Chasing Romeo (Soul Mates in Romeo #1) – This novel was a wild ride that took the couple all around the US. I loved the mix of chaos and heart in this romantic tale.
- Curse of the Celts (Once and Future Queen #2)– After being a little unsure of the series with the first novel, this installment pulled me back in and I loved it.
- Capture the Crown (The Gargoyle Queen #1) – There was a lot packed into this introduction novel to the series where I was immediately sucked into story and I cannot wait to eventually find out the conclusion.
- (The) Charm Offensive – I was impressed by the character growth in this story. The build-up of the romance mixed with the craziness of filming a reality show was very well-done.
Books on My TBR that Start With the Letter “C”
Have you read any of the novels mentioned above or are they on your TBR?