Welcome to my nineteenth post for the ABC Challenge!
I am not sure who the creator of this challenge is as I do not recall seeing a link on others’ posts. If you know who it is, I will be happy to add their credits. The rules are simple as each post contains one letter of the alphabet and contains memorable reads from the past and novels from your TBR.
For this challenge, I decided to mix up my order using a random letter generator. Instead of going alphabetically, I will post based on the letter chosen by the generator. As there may be repeats, I am not sure if I want to select a new letter or just post the letter given by the generator, so I will have to decide once that situation occurs. I am also still working on if I want to make this a weekly post or if I want to spread out the posts.
Today’s Letter: H
I have many stories that were memorable that begin with “H,” so it was difficult to narrow down my choices to only eight. The ones I ended up choosing are a wide range of some of my absolute favorites and some that were just okay yet memorable.
Memorable Titles That Start With the Letter “H”
- (The) House in the Cerulean Sea – I had no idea when I began this story that I would love it so much as the characters were very captivating and the story was heartwarming.
- House of Salt and Sorrows – The gothic mystery element in this story was greatly intriguing as the reader tries to find out the truth about characters and mysteries.
- (The) Happy Ever After Playlist (Friend Zone #2) – This novel begins with a grieving woman and goes through a ton of emotion that is nicely balanced with a very sweet love story.
- Heart of a Witch – This was an excellent addition to the Embrassing Darkness collection with darker opposites attract romance and story.
- (The) Honey-Don’t List – I absolutely loved the concept of this novel featuring drama behind the scenes of a TV show, but, unfortunately, the execution was not for me. Despite this, the novel is still a standout in my mind.
- (The) High Tide Club – This story tied together many different plotlines and mysteries and was an amazing beach read that I greatly enjoyed.
- (The) Hating Game– This is one of the top novels that comes to mind when I think of enemies to lovers. I was not a huge fan of the movie adaption, but I like that the story has expanded its audience for more people to enjoy.
- Half Sick of Shadows – While I am still on the fence about my feelings for this novel, I love the memorable concept of featuring Elaine in the Arthurian setting.
Books on My TBR that Start With the Letter “H”
Have you read any of the novels mentioned above or are they on your TBR?