Welcome to my twentieth post for the ABC Challenge!
I am not sure who the creator of this challenge is as I do not recall seeing a link on others’ posts. If you know who it is, I will be happy to add their credits. The rules are simple as each post contains one letter of the alphabet and contains memorable reads from the past and novels from your TBR.
For this challenge, I decided to mix up my order using a random letter generator. Instead of going alphabetically, I will post based on the letter chosen by the generator. As there may be repeats, I am not sure if I want to select a new letter or just post the letter given by the generator, so I will have to decide once that situation occurs. I am also still working on if I want to make this a weekly post or if I want to spread out the posts.
Today’s Letter: N
I have many stories that were memorable that begin with “H,” so it was difficult to narrow down my choices to only eight. The ones I ended up choosing are a wide range of some of my absolute favorites and some that were just okay yet memorable.
Memorable Titles That Start With the Letter “N”
- (The) No-Show – This story went in a completely unexpected direction in an interesting way. The pacing is what threw this story off for me as there was a lot described for each character and not enough of bringing everything together.
- No Ex Before Marriage – This novel was interesting as the reader is in the dark for part of the story about the background for the characters. I liked how everything came together in the end, though.
- Namesake (Fable #2) – This story was a nice conclusion to the duology where it wrapped up everything nicely with the plot and characters.
- (The) Night Circus – This novel is more focused on the characters rather than a lot of plot as many events repeat as the mysteries are revealed.
- Not Your Average Hot Guy (#1) – This was a fun and quirky story where a woman who works at an escape room meets the Prince of Hell for a fun adventure.
- Never Fall for Your Fiancee (Merriwell Sisters #1) – This was a very fun story and a great introduction to the series.
- No Words (Little Bridge Island #3) – This was my favorite novel in the series and I am glad that I stuck with it as the first ones were not for me.
- Notorious (Rebels of the Ton #1) – I liked this take on the Regency romance as it was a sweet story for the two characters who came together because of circumstances.
Books on My TBR that Start With the Letter “N”
Have you read any of the novels mentioned above or are they on your TBR?