Welcome to my twenty-second post for the ABC Challenge!
I am not sure who the creator of this challenge is as I do not recall seeing a link on others’ posts. If you know who it is, I will be happy to add their credits. The rules are simple as each post contains one letter of the alphabet and contains memorable reads from the past and novels from your TBR.
For this challenge, I decided to mix up my order using a random letter generator. Instead of going alphabetically, I will post based on the letter chosen by the generator. As there may be repeats, I am not sure if I want to select a new letter or just post the letter given by the generator, so I will have to decide once that situation occurs. I am also still working on if I want to make this a weekly post or if I want to spread out the posts.
Today’s Letter: V
I have only read eight novels that began with “V,” so it worked out nicely as eight was the random number of novels I chose for this post when I first started the series.
Memorable Titles That Start With the Letter “V”
- Very Sincerely Yours – This story itself was a little slow, but the romance was very sweet.
- Vicki’s Work of Heart – I loved this exploration of the French countryside along with the main character and her journey.
- (The) Voyage of Freydis – I loved the idea of this novel featuring Vikings, however, the execution was not quite for me.
- (The) Vines – This novel was an interesting mix of fiction and reality as it uses real places and events and ties it together with a fictional story.
- (A) Veil of Gods and King (Apollo Ascending #1) – This was a fun mix of mythology, romance, adventure, and friendship.
- Violet Made of Thorns (#1) – There are some fun fairytale elements mixed into this excellent start to the duology.
- Vespertine (#1) – This novel was an interesting mix of fantasy and paranormal and I’ll be interested to check out the sequel.
- (A) Vow So Bold and Deadly (Cursebreakers #3) – This was an okay conclusion to the series. It was not as great as I expected when I began the series, but it was still worth the read.
Books on My TBR that Start With the Letter “V”
Have you read any of the novels mentioned above or are they on your TBR?