Welcome to my twenty-third post for the ABC Challenge!
I am not sure who the creator of this challenge is as I do not recall seeing a link on others’ posts. If you know who it is, I will be happy to add their credits. The rules are simple as each post contains one letter of the alphabet and contains memorable reads from the past and novels from your TBR.
For this challenge, I decided to mix up my order using a random letter generator. Instead of going alphabetically, I will post based on the letter chosen by the generator. As there may be repeats, I am not sure if I want to select a new letter or just post the letter given by the generator, so I will have to decide once that situation occurs. I am also still working on if I want to make this a weekly post or if I want to spread out the posts.
Today’s Letter: L
I cannot believe I’ve already reached letter number 23. I still have Q, X, and Z left, which I may need to combine as I do not have eight of each letter and I would like to try to be consistent for each post. L was a fun letter, although I have a lot more “read” novels beginning with the letter compared to my TBR ones.
Memorable Titles That Start With the Letter “L”
- Lil’s Bus Trip – There is a fun mix of characters that all travel together. I loved how each character had a different background yet they were all on the bus adventure together.
- Life’s a Beach – I enjoyed how this story had a lot of smaller storylines that created a complex web yet it was still a simple beach read-type novel.
- (The) Lion’s Den – The thing that I both loved and disliked about this novel was that it did not make sense until the end and was a fun suspense story.
- Lost in Translation – This novel was a surprise hit for me. I am not sure if it was just right place/right time or not, but almost every element worked perfectly for me.
- Lakesedge (World at Lake’s Edge #1) – This was a fun mix of mystery, romance, magic, adventure, and friendship.
- Love Not at First Sight (Soul Mates in Romeo #2) – This one was a captivating romance mixed with a survival adventure story.
- Life’s Too Short (The Friend Zone #3) – While there were some elements of Vanessa’s character that I did not enjoy, I still loved this story as a whole!
- Legendary (Caraval #2) – This novel switched to Tella’s story before bring her and her sister’s ones together in the final novel.
Books on My TBR that Start With the Letter “L”
Have you read any of the novels mentioned above or are they on your TBR?