This week I managed to complete four novels – three ARCs and one ebook.
~ My Reviews ~
Not That Kind of Ever After
The Girl with the Dragonfruit Tattoo (Trouble in Paradise #3)
Symphony for a Deadly Throne (Mousai #3)
The Stolen Heir (Stolen Heir #1)
~ My Other Posts ~
- Last Week’s Wrap-up
- Six for Sunday – Pink Covers
- Birthstone Book Tag – February (Amethyst)
- Goodreads Monday – Not That Kind of Ever After
- Top Ten Tuesday – Love Novels
- Top 100 Romances Over the Past Three Years
- Can’t Wait Wednesday – Artfully Yours
- WWW Wednesday
- ThursTAG – Valentine’s Day
- Friday Face-off: Beach Read
This week I continued my streak of completing the monthly Birthstone book tag, which is a book tag that I love doing and cannot wait to see what kind of covers I can put together for the next ones. I also saw on Goodreads the list of 100 top romance reads , so I cannot wait to attempt complete more novels from this list. Some of them appeal to me more than others, but I think eventually I will read all 100 as they are exist on my TBR already. As for reading, my speed has reduced a little this year, but I still am excited to continue to discover new stories!
Happy Reading! Thank you for reading my wrap-up!